Sunday, September 25, 2011

Look Out For...

Snake On Journey
iPhone Artistry

Ok, I have several confessions to make. Don't worry they are not of a super personal variety. First confession is that although I have logged over 2,120 miles on my daily walks since April of last year, I am physically at the same place where I started from. Well not quite. 

This brings me to my second confession; I always bring with me at least an iPhone on my walks or wherever I go. I don't want to miss out on anything. There's always some kind of surprise along the journey.

You see I want to capture as much of my life as I can. I want to squeeze as much living as I can. In order to do that, I have to be prepared and ready and willing. Carpe Diem, seize the moment. It's a great life and its exciting to see how many different ways I can view even the most mundane images.
It doesn't matter to me whether my instrument is an iPhone or an expensive camera. I enjoy creating images and exploring ways to get my perspective across. Enjoy your unique journey on daily. Don't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.