Saturday, January 12, 2013

Scrapyard Art

Scrapyard Art: La Virgen de Guadalupe and Semi
Tucson, AZ

Been spending quite a bit of time focusing on my new job requirements. I've been shifting gears and trying to develop my own strategy that will both work for my company and me. It's a fine balance. I know that as long as I can use my creativity along the way; I will be successful. It requires both time and patience things that I don't have an abundance of.

As I came back into the scrapyard after my marketing calls, I noticed the back of this semi-trailer. It had both the Virgen Guadalupe and the colors of the Mexican flag. Faith remains an integral part of the Mexican Americans we serve. Although times are tough they have what appears to be an abundance of faith and patience that God provides and that things work out.

The image and concept caught my attention. I must have faith and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.