Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Why Don't Ducks Get Bored?

Ducks in a Row

As I was taking my usual daily walk, I noticed these ducks swimming.  They made me curious.  I started asking myself, do ducks ever get tired of the water?  Sounds like a simple question.  The answer is both simple and profound.  You see ducks love the water, that's their passion, they were born to swim.  They are doing what they were meant to do.

Many of us have had careers that have offered us little pleasure other than income.  We complain but never ask why?  We suffer from chronic boredom unlike ducks.   Are we ducks doing what we love?

What are you passionate about?  Are you doing it?  Be a duck.



* If you enjoy my work and wish to see more of it please visit me at elidigital.  All images are for sale.  Prices will vary on the sizes that you want or need and whether they are matted.  My 6x9 images start at $75 and are printed on 8.5x11 archival paper stock.  I can also print 13x19 on 17x22 paper.  If you really desire a larger print, I can also print up 20x30.  Some of you may prefer to have these prints as cards.  I make a very handsome set of limited edition cards (eight to a gift box) with matching envelopes for $35 plus shipping.  Feel free to show your friends too.  Hopefully, by early next month, I will have a professional site with an online store.  In the mean time, feel free to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.