Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Love the Morning


A Good Morning in Zion


Some of you may know that my father owned a bakery.  I learned to get up early with him.  Sometimes, I would have to join him and help out.  There were times that I actually had to make bread deliveries for him.  All this before my high school classes started.  Fortunately, I didn't have to do it all the time.

Even though I had to get up early, I grew to love the mornings.  There was something special about the quietness.  It was as if I was personally getting a sneak preview of everything for the day.  I had my own personal invitation.  

Still today, I enjoy being the first one up in my house.  In the quietness of the morning, I gather my thoughts.  It's when I do my best reflection and thinking.  When I travel, I especially enjoy getting up early.  I take the opportunity to capture my images before the onset of human traffic and the breaking of the morning sun.  Try embracing the morning and enjoy what each ray of light unfolds for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.