Thursday, July 15, 2010

Currents of Change


Boulder in Stream

Sometimes we hold steadfast to old ideas and beliefs.  Like the boulder above, we fight the swift currents of change.  Change envelops us.  Resisting change takes more energy.  Energy that could be better utilized elsewhere.  The river keeps moving and we fight the currents of change.

It's easier to let the river's energy guide us to our next destination.  The river teaches us another lesson along our journey.  It's better to let it run it's course.  Learning to flow with it is a difficult lesson.  Our ego resists change.  I don't know where it will take me but I trust it's energy will take me to a better place with less effort.  The currents nudge me and I need to let go.  The river beckons me further down.  My journey continues further down the river.


* If you enjoy my work and wish to see more of it please visit me at elidigital.  All images are for sale.  Prices will vary on the sizes that you want or need and whether they are matted.  My 6x9 images start at $75 and are printed on 8.5x11 archival paper stock.  I can also print 13x19 on 17x22 paper.  If you really desire a larger print, I can also print up 20x30.  Some of you may prefer to have these prints as cards.  I make a very handsome set of limited edition cards (eight to a gift box) with matching envelopes for $35 plus shipping.  Feel free to show your friends too.  Hopefully, by early next month, I will have a professional site with an online store.  In the mean time, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.