Friday, December 16, 2011

I Wrote You A Letter

We Know When He's Sleeping
Near the North Pole

Met a familiar face at DFW airport. After taking several undercover shots, I finally got the nerve to ask the the gentleman what he did for a living. With a twinkle in his eyes, he said to me that he's Santa Claus. Now I've had many things go wrong this year and we are close to Christmas, but I didn't want to challenge my Santa beliefs.

Mr. Claus told me an interesting story which provided me with a much needed chuckle. A little girl, he said, sat on his lap and so of course he asked her the perfunctory "what would you like for Christmas?" She responded, "I wrote you a letter."

For those of you who might have forgotten, even Santa needs to be reminded every now and then. Please don't be to sassy with Santa, he's getting up in years and the flying may have taken its toll. Regardless, he's still Santa for goodness sake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.