Friday, December 30, 2011

Humm

Hummingbird and Breakfast


A little short on words this morning, I suppose my brain needs a pause. As I browsed through some images, this one adequately describes my mood. Like the humming bird, breakfast awaits and I am stuck in time near my meal.

It seems like I've been defying gravity for a while. Been doing the impossible arduous hovering trying to sustain myself to earn a meal. It must be my nature I reckon. Several days ago, I declared we were born with the following abilities: to create, to survive, and to cooperate with each other. Today, my focus is on survival. As you can imagine, I am eager to resume my other two mandates creating and assisting others.

Today, I simply hover, frozen in time awaiting breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.