Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Little Fun

A Fun Shoot
"Pro-Fit"
Keller, Tx

One of my friends asked if I would shoot some commercial images at his personal training center, "Pro-Fit" in Keller, TX. The images will be used for his revamped website. At first I must admit, I was a bit reluctant. So far, it's been a lot of fun.

It's been fun because I've been trying to learn to tell his story. His program trains athletes and non athletes individually. Each gets the special attention that they otherwise would not receive in other commercial gym settings. Eric trains people of all ages. It's never too late to get "Pro-Fit."

Fitness is an incredible part of life. It's the key to staying emotionally healthy as well. If you are nearby Keller, stop by and meet proprietor Eric Chapman. He will put together a program based on your needs and age. Invest in yourself and get "Pro-Fit".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.