Thursday, March 15, 2012

Determination

Off Season Workout


Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.


One of the best moments while photographing my subjects is when I feel a connection. This connection is a spiritual one. At the moment of the connection, I sense a bond which allows me to create the story of the capture. It enables me to interpret the image fully after the shot has been taken.

In this photo, the athlete and I physically do not share appearances. Instead we share a common characteristic: determination. In the offseason the athlete sculpts his body so that he can get the desired results during the regular season. He is at the beginning of his career and knows what is required to achieve his goal. We both are practicing our craft and getting ready for our game day. We are equally determined and driven by our common purposes: success and passion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.