Monday, April 18, 2011

Art Fairs in the Park

Mojitos and Cuba Libres
Ft. Worth, TX
Spring has officially arrived.  You can almost hear the vendors at local venues hawking their wares.  We are fortunate in this area.  Fort Worth provides a fantastic weekend of art filled fun.  Kim and I took some time off yesterday to check out the local art scene and to commune with other spring lovers.

We broke down and had a decadent moment as we feasted on beef tenderloin tamales so decadent that a priest held confession nearby.  Unfortunately, I had no beer to wash down my occasion of sin.  So many things to see this time of the year, so many tattoos to view.  I am thinking of getting one but only if I can find commercial sponsors.  The price has to be right.  My body is not cheap.

It's spring time for mojitos, margaritas, cuba libres, and palomas.  It's open season to celebrate and time to crank out those Jimmy Buffet tunes.  Don't know about you but every once in a while, I need a hedonistic moment or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.