Friday, March 15, 2013

Snow Dust

Snow Dust on the Catalinas
Tucson, AZ

"In every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks."
--John Muir

Hard to believe that a few days ago the temperature dropped low enough to allow a dusting of snow here in Tucson and the Catalinas got a white comforter draped over it. Two weeks later, we had temperatures in the low to mid 90's. (Several hours after sunset the relief came in the form of nice comfortable 70 degree evening.) This is the high desert.

It's easy to become enamored by both weather and topography here. I seldom not notice what is going on around me. Each day is different and nature brings me it's unique package of visual joy. She has more outfit changes than a female host at any television award ceremony, oscar's or emmy's. It's easy to see why I allow my eyes to indulge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.