Thursday, April 5, 2012

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Dark Clown
Fort Worth (Stockyards), TX

It's been nearly a week since I've posted something. Each day that I've missed a post, I've felt somewhat incomplete. Something has been missing: "je ne sais quoi".  There's a daily battle within me between the pragmatic and artistic. Too often the pragmatic wins. Sustaining a living overrules making fine art. That's not how I want it but I am also realistic. Who is opposed to eating?

The truth is that whether I am conducting a major financial transaction , working on the logistics of an international scrap deal, or taking a family portrait, my predisposition always lies on the side of creating something. This is who I am. Please don't fret, I will not abandon my passion. 

Art is my communication vehicle. It transcends my nature and my worries. Art is the catalyst to my own metamorphosis. Some of you witness it as you see me behind the viewfinder. This is my personal mystery. To me the creative process and subsequent euphoria is as spiritual as the immaculate conception itself.

For those of you who enjoy my art but feel that you can't afford it; I am offering "Dark Clown" in two sizes: 8x10 and 16x20. The 8x10 will be a limited edition hand signed print on watercolor paper. Only 50 will be printed. It's very affordable and is priced at $75 plus sales tax (if applicable) and shipping. The second version is a 16x20 gallery canvas wrap print (1.5 inches thick) which does not require framing and is wall ready. This print normally lists for $375, but I will sell it for $275 to the first five customers only. 

This is a very powerful image: the clown within masks underlying sadness. It speaks volumes of how many of us feel and describes the faces we put on each day. It's a juxtaposition conversation piece for sure. Place your order now by contacting me via my blog or on FaceBook. I accept all major credit cards and PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.