Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring & Summer Sale

"Joie de Vivre"

Some of you have commented that you would like to purchase my artwork but that it's not within your budget. So for a limited time, I am offering you an opportunity to purchase 6x9 prints on 8.5x11 watercolor stock for $75 plus shipping and tax (where applicable). These images make great house warming gifts for your friends and family.

For those of you practicing even more fiscal restraint, I am also selling box sets of five art cards with matching envelopes (all hand signed by me) for $25 plus shipping and tax (where applicable). Just pick any image you like that's been posted on my blog or here and contact me.

As a special bonus incentive, if you purchase four 6x9 prints or 4 box sets of cards, you will get a fifth one free. Please contact me for details; I accept all major credit cards and PayPal. This special bonus incentive ends July 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.