Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Morning Rays

Chipinque Rays
Monterrey,NL, Mexico

A friend of mine from Hawaii purchased this print from me yesterday. Although I have many to choose from, she was drawn to this one. I had forgotten about this image but it was the last time that I got to climb in Chipinque park in Monterrey, Mexico. I always enjoyed my morning hikes up the mountain before the start of my business day.

The morning that I shot this, I found exactly what I was looking for, rays of hope. Through the morning fog, the rays cut their way to illuminate the journey path that lied in front of me. Hope is present when you least expect it. However, if you don't look up from your path in front of you, you will never see it's rays.

You and I, we still have some miles to climb and walk, but down the road and perhaps the next bend these rays are going to appear. I am open and ready to receive them. It's a rocky road but there's so much to see and learn along this journey. It makes it all worthwhile.

By the way, if you see some prints that you would enjoy for your home or office, all of my Daily Journey prints are for sale. There's a story behind each of them. No photos were taken at random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.