Thursday, September 2, 2010

Almost Human

Charlie:  Almost Human

Charlie is an old english sheepdog.  Please don't tell Charlie.  My wife, Kim, calls him the happy toddler.  Charlie was raised like a human.  This really should not surprise anyone since my daughter, Justin, has always treated her pets like babies.  As a little girl she would dress up her dog and place her in a stroller.  Life as Justin's pet was always good.


This was simply one of those happy occasions that I could not miss.  I caught this image with my iPhone.  Charlie the happy toddler has his master pinned to the sofa.  "You love me don't ya"?  Play with me, scratch me, do something, he thinks.


For those who don't know me, I've never been a real pet fancier.  Charlie, however, changes everything.   He is an exception, but then again, he's almost human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.