Saturday, June 26, 2010

Poems, Prayers, & Promises



There are times that I truly wish to get away from it all.  I want to be free and soar without a care in the world.  I want to just be.  I want to see without being seen or heard.  I want to take in every molecule of life into my being and squeeze every bit of life from it.

The clock is ticking.  Life is not a continuum.  Everything is changing and moving.  Yet I want to slow it down.  I want to not miss one bit of it.  If I could capture every single frame and play it back, I would do so.  So I am ready, equipped with my camera and my eye.  I am ready to chronicle what I see.  

It's a beautiful journey.  There's so much to share with other sojourners; so many more to meet. 

I want to soar and keep on soaring, I want to touch the moon with my hand.  I want to look back at earth and smile.  I want to soar free from cares and free from convention.  Like the balloon...I want to soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.