Friday, May 21, 2010

Ouch, I am back


Day Lilies in Bloom
 iPhone Photography

For months, I've been dealing with tingling in my hands.  Finally, I decided to take some action.  This past Tuesday,  I had surgery on my left ulnar nerve (decompression) and on my left hand (carpal tunnel).  It will be several weeks before I really know if the surgery was worthwhile.

In the mean time, I've been incapacitated; now I am nursing my wounds.  Yesterday, I finally got out of the house and went for a walk.   I went out again this morning for a longer walk and brought my iPhone with me.  The day lillies outside my home were perfect to shoot.

After what seems like an endless time in bed, I am ready to shoot with anything that I can lift.  There is so much to still tell.  So many people to meet and so many new stories to share.  I can't type much right now, but I can't wait to share again.  For now, I am getting all my ducks in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.