Friday, August 10, 2012

Life: At It's Own Pace

End of the Road
Canadian, TX

There is more to life than increasing its speed.
Mahatma Gandhi

When I was young, I wanted to be older. Times have changed. Little did I realize how foolish it was to wish days away. Now I preserve them and capture them with my camera. In my own way, I get them back and view them any time I desire. Sometimes I even get the feelings back of the instance captured.

It's good to enjoy life at its own pace. It's best not to rush anything but to just let it happen and at its own appropriate time things good and bad will happen. On average the good will outweigh the bad. We have to accept both.

This week I've been waiting for news some positive news, but regardless of how I feel it must wait and so must I. Been down this path way too many times. This morning I have to set it all aside and think about the wedding I will shoot this evening. It's time to focus on joy and celebration. No need to rush anything but I definitely feel the desire to simply enjoy the moments this evening will bring. Tomorrow I will have the opportunity to review them again and again. No telling what down the road will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.