Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dance Instructor: Photo Shoot Three

Lidia Dalida

So many good photos from my last shoot. Hard to just pick one to further process. Lidia Dalida was nice enough to take time to work with me. She has a great stage presence. She was dancing while I took this shot thus the slight blur of the hands. It worked for me. Lidia has a trademark smile which she keeps through out her performances and bright warm eyes.

Over the past several months, I've had the opportunity to both meet with both her and her dad. They gave me renewed hope that the world has more good people than bad. It made me realize that when politicians, religious leaders, governments and some corporations make us enemies at times; we all lose out.

The universality of belly dance affords us an opportunity to put aside our differences and celebrate together what we enjoy: music and dance. These art forms are essential to our happiness. Melded together they orchestrate and choreography joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.