Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What If?

From: "What If?"
Zion National Park
Springdale, UT

It's been slow in coming but I am working on a new card series: "What if..." This series features both my photography and simple one word thoughts. The card series is meant to jar and inspire. The premise behind the card is the phrase "what if?"

Playing with this concept as I was processing this image, I thought, what if Moses had an iPad, how would history have been different? It may sound extreme but it makes you think and get out of the rut, the familiar. Can you imagine Charlton Heston coming down the mountain with one iPad in each hand? He instructs the children of God to tap on screens and scroll down to view each new God given instruction. Each day the Israelites sync their iPads so that they are in accord (sync) with God's will for them.

Yes, it's outrageous, but it absolutely makes me think and I believe that most of us need to be jarred and cajoled so that we get our heads back in the game of living. Please bear with me while I indulge in this concept further these next few days.

The card sets will be coming soon and will be made right here in the USA by moi.

1 comment:

  1. If you really want to jar and inspire, I want the card with your Charlton Heston and the iPads idea. Now THAT's really creative! I'm not kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment.