Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Walking the Fence


Walking the Fence Line
Keller, TX

The new year affords us the opportunity to start fresh. As a photographer, it's an opportunity to sharpen old skills and learn new ones. I spent the greater part of yesterday trying to learn some new iPhone techniques from Dan Burkholder's recent tutorial in Petersen's Photographic Digital Photography Guide.

The results were good but the perfectionist in me knows that I still have to master more techniques, patience, and tools. I have a whole new year ahead of me to learn.

Life's lessons require time. Our ability to learn does not cease at a particular age. Learning requires practice and motivation. It also requires time.  If you are teetering on the creative fence make the commitment that creativity requires. You might surprise yourself with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.