Friday, May 23, 2014

Life in the Rough

A Noble Friend
Lazy J2 Ranch
Patagonia, AZ

When things get a little rough, I like to think about all of my good memories. Truly have many fond ones of Tucson and the surrounding area south and east of it. Was always looking for adventure and most of the time wasn't disappointed. Provided the drama required to make my life meaningful and stimulating.

Horsing Around
Lazy J2 Ranch
Patagonia, AZ
Instead of sitting on the sidelines or watching it unfold for me before a television, I had the pleasure of participating in my own reality show filled with people and places. For that experience I am unapologetic. To enjoy your life and find your happy place, you have to be willing to get off of your ass take chances, engage, participate, and live.

Honestly, if you chose to do nothing you have no basis to complain about your life. There's nothing we can do about yesterday, but we can and should simply enjoy today before tomorrow or it too will become yesterday.

Yes it's great to be philosophical. However, if I had to choose, I would choose to experience rather than muse about what once was or what could be. Doing and achieving are part of living. The rest I leave to philosophers and historians and accountants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.