Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Down the Trail

Down the Trail
Bear Creek Park, Keller, TX

We had a second cold overcast day.  Today offered a combination of both mist and rain.  The good news is that I was able to get my four mile walk in before it started to pour.  The temperature held steady at about 47 degrees and I had to pull out my sweats hopefully for the last time of the season.

There are lots of things racing through my head.  I have several job opportunities on my horizon.  I have day trading on my mind too.  At the current pace, I should earn more than my prior salary.  (Time will tell if my luck holds.)  My friend Harry Sandler arrives this evening and I will be picking him up at the airport. Besides working the John Mellencamp tour, Harry and I will get to photograph Caddo Lake one more time.  I need to block all non photography issues out of my head and only focus on what is clearly in front of me.

At the end of this month, I am off to New York, to do a wedding shoot for Harry's son, Jessie.  I am super excited about collaborating with Harry on this.  We will be shooting in midtown in a two story penthouse with views of the Empire State Building.  All of this excites me.  Then I am off to the Catskills to meet my other other photographer friend and mentor, Dan Burkholder.

Life keeps moving forward and I keep participating.  Things abruptly changed for me last year.  I confess however, that I have been able to make it a very productive creative period in my life.  Now I need to start selling my prints and 5x7 cards.  Please don't hold back.  By the way, I accept all major credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.