Monday, August 30, 2010

Making It Happen

A Moment
Big Mango Trading Company
Dallas, Tx


There are times that we don't know exactly where our talents lie.  It doesn't mean that they don't exist; it may simply be that they are dormant.  We go through life and something awakens our talent our passion.  We feel the excitement and the energy.  It's very hard to ignore it.  Physically and emotionally we can sense the change in our spirit.


There's no reason why we should apologize for these feelings.  In fact, what we lack the most in our lives is simply the ability to feel.  We medicate ourselves and seek alternative stimulants just to avoid feeling.  We've become numb over time; sublimating most of our feelings, including those of passion and joy.


For the past several months, I've been visiting my friends at Big Mango Trading Company.  The vignettes that Lori and Arron have created truly catch my attention.  As a photographer, I am inspired by their creations.  The feelings surface and I take time to shoot.  I am beckoned and I respond to the call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.