Sunday, July 18, 2010

Don't Know Where


One thing I know for sure is that I'm on track.  The only problem is that I don't know what I am on track to.  I look down the rail bed and tracks;  it seems endless.  I really can't see where I'm headed or what's around the bend.  The journey will come to end I know.  It can't go on forever.

Sometimes we are too preoccupied with what is down the tracks.  There is plenty to notice to the right and left of us.  I wonder if I should develop my peripheral vision more.  It's time to enjoy what is happening along the tracks.  It could very well be that I've been missing the best part of the journey.  There's so much going on and some of it has passed me by.  My focus has been too far down the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.