Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Old

Jody Humphrey
"Personal Friend"
Grapevine, TX


Jody and Her Sisters
Was wondering about my fascination with photography and I came across this Neil Young tune "Heart of Gold". Although some of my generation have given up their idealism, I've chosen not to and perhaps will not until I die. In the mean time, I will keep searching and choose to express it by any means that I can.


Peering on the Past
Got some melancholic theme pulsing through me this AM but I'm hell bent on reaching out to you and make it mean something. Again Neil Young is on my mind as is the little part time job I will be taking on. Thinking about old people and my new younger friends. Look at me and look at you we've got lots of similarities between us too. I was once a lot like you. We are both mirrors and shadows of each other. Knowing this we should be a lot gentler even kinder towards each other, mirrors without distortion and softer shadows.


Just let the acoustical strains of each other's tunes resonate in your heart and echo in your mind. Listen to the tune and you will hear the familiar strains of love and acceptance. We have so much more in common than each thinks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.