Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine

Bridal Valentine
Mixed Media: SLR and iPhone
 (Special Thanks Courtney Kaiser Sandler and Vanessa Price)


Nearly twenty-five years ago, my valentine met me at an outdoor gazebo (altar). That day our whole family got married, Justin and Steven too. It was a beautiful day. We were surrounded by friends and family at an outdoor poolside ceremony. The sun's light was pale compared to my beaming bride. As much as a macho stud I portended to be; I choked up. Her beaming radiance touched me. To this day, she still lights up my room when she walks in.

Today don't forget the glow. Think about the magic that brought you together and imagine how less bright your world would be without each other. Forever is a long time but just not long enough. Since I also shoot weddings, I think a little Randy Travis in order. So today, I just want to say, I am going to love you Forever and Ever Amen.

Pick a tune and sing it for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.