Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Want To Be...

Zoltar Speaks

So far, I've been to two bucket list destinations that have appeared in Tom Hanks' movies:  Canadien, Tx and Coney Island.  As we were photo-op hunting on Coney Island, I mentioned to my friend: "Wouldn't it be something if I found the machine from "Big"?  As I turned around there it was dead ahead in front of me.  It wasn't the best shot through glass and all, but it was enough to make another dream come true.

There's a fine line between hope and despair, between dreams and nightmares.  Zoltar speaks and challenges you to believe, wish, and dream.  You have a 50% chance of something big happening.  Today, I am wishing and dreaming and hoping for something big in my life to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.