Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time & Me

Time & Me

Someone once told me that it's all about you.  At the time, I really couldn't comprehend the depth of what that meant.  Today, I interpret that to mean its about me and my relationship with time.  The fact that time is moving quickly prompts me to do more and more in less and less time.  In some ways, its about quality and efficiency.

In the last year, I've packed in more living than I have my whole life.  No I don't have any known health issues, it's just that I realize that I've already deferred too much in life 401K bank.  That's right you can actually defer too much and render what you saved useless.

None of us has any guarantees as to what time in the future will give us.  We have to learn to live in the now as if I gigantic tsunami were to strike within the next few hours.  You do not know.  Each day and each hour of your life is equally as important as tomorrow. I am grateful for what I have today.  I endeavor to enjoy today as if there will be no tomorrow.  To that extent, I will squeeze joy out of my life and leave my worries behind me.  That's right it's all about you, it's all about me, and it's about time and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.