Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's My Life


It Seems that the Daily Journey has gone global.  I've have friends in ten different countries.   Here in the states I've got fans in 28 different states and from 91 cities.   This is truly remarkable given that we've done no advertising and requested no offerings (like TV evangelism does).   My message is simple:  live each day, sing loudly and off key, enjoy each morsel of your life.

My dad reminds me, "no one leaves this world alive."  So put on your headsets and listen to Bon Jovi live.  Repeat to yourself and sing "It's my life!!!"

By the way, Harry, I am still waiting for Bon Jovi tickets.

Got a plane to catch and a life to live.  Will try to post next week but I can't make any guarantees.  In the mean time, keep coming back, and view the reruns of my old blogs.  Both my eyes and heart are wide open right now.

Here's my shout out to La Virgen de Guadalupe.