Friday, February 3, 2023


Lone Kestrel
Patagonia, AZ

It's difficult to start writing again. For so many years this was my form of self expression. It took care of my self imposed isolation stemming from job loss and bereavement. My morning companion was my computer and a blank screen for me to paint with thoughts and words.

In 2015, I started a new adventure at the age of 58. I became a financial advisor and quite frankly I forsake all others including my passions writing and photography. Although I needed to focus on building my business (and have) I truly felt something inside missing, my creative expression, my voice, and how I view the world.

So forgive me for not posting and indulge me once again as I share with you my views along my Daily Journey.

Your Pal,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.