Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cactus at Dusk

Pima Canyon and Cactus at Dusk
Pima Canyon
Tucson, AZ

The universe has put in a desert for a reason. There's not been a day when I've not been inspired and drawn to the many colors the sun provides. Each day I find a challenge to replicate. It's all real while the events transpire in fractions of seconds, my images can be viewed for hours on end.

The desert has renewed my senses and heightened my sensitivity. It amazes me how much beauty lingers and dances amongst the mountains and crevices. The light bounces from canyon to cactus in a matter of minutes. My senses become overloaded absorbing the spectacular color metamorphosis. Clouds and cactus become lit by the light reflecting the red canyons. Remington had to have witnessed all of this first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.