Friday, March 9, 2012

Don't Worry

Mitzvah en San Miguel de Allende


Woke up this morning feeling a little more tense than usual. Searched for something that would put me in the right frame of mind: images and music. Found two very distinct things, a little Bob Marley (Three Little Birds) and my image, Mitzvah en San Miguel de Allende.

Old habits are hard to break. We get comfortable with them like an old security blanket. We can change them if we are willing to put forth the effort. Worry is a complete waste of energy. So today, I crank up the "Marley" and let go. Already, there's a good feeling brewing inside of me.

There's a whole lot of life to experience outside. The weather is changing and I think I will mix up my day and take my camera for a walk and "Stir It Up." Going to create something today. I can sense it inside of me. It's going to be a great day; I am going to compose it to my liking. It's time for me to give something back and to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.