Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Joy of Finley

Mr. Finley


Canine Rock Star
Finley
Had an opportunity to catch up with a friend that I made in Estes Park, Adam Diesi. Adam and his wife Stefanie decide to move from Houston to Colorado. They made a rest stop in Dallas on their way. It brought back many memories to me. He called me to say hello and to chat for a while. We both enjoy photography.

While we met another group of Adam's friends joined us and brought their new puppy with them, a shitzu named Finley. Finley stole the show and I quickly decided to take a few images of the canine miniature celebrity.

It was fun watching the interaction between the newlyweds, friends, and puppy. Puppy love took hold as to be expected. Yet something else happened. I found a renewed confidence that there were lots of wonderful young people out there that were going to make the world a better place. It was a good feeling to have on a dingy rainy day. I walked away a better, happier, and more optimistic person. Thank you Finley and thank you Adam and friends!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.