Friday, July 29, 2011

Recovery

Sunset

The words aren't flowing right now and my creativity lies dormant.  Recovery from grief is a process.  There's no magic wand to wave.  I know that there's room for light and that eventually it will ebb through.  I keep hoping and remind myself not to succumb to adversity.  I can't quit there are too many people depending on me.

I am grateful for many things but I am ready to move away from the discomfort.  My mind knows that it can't possibly compute all of the possible outcome scenarios.  Moving on is something we must all do.  Lately it seems that all I do is hurry and wait.  It's all a game of patience.  I can't change the world, I can only change myself.  Patience is the key to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.