Friday, October 1, 2010

Hyperlink

I Feel Connected


One of my friends described me once as a "connector".  I prefer to consider myself as a friend hyperlink.  You click on me and you are automatically connected with everyone in my universe.  The little map above represents the states of everyone with whom I've connected since I started writing the Daily Journey.  If this was a political campaign, I would feel that I had won but, its not quite a landslide. 

Help a Starving Artist Go Global:
Spread The News
Buy a Print!!!


Here's another interesting slide, this blog is global but not yet "viral".  Now if each of you would just purchase one of my images, I could survive sans corporate life for another year!!!  Come on help a starving artist.   Our operators are standing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.